Check Enginer Code 3-1-5

I've checked and reset the check engine codes on our 95 850 Turbo Wagon several times now. The first time, I got codes 3-1-5 and then 2-3-2 and thought that this might be the common loose gas cap problem (we've had that before). However, the check engine light came on again several days later with code 3-1-5. I think this is the "EVAP emission control system fault" code. Any suggestions on the first place to look for the fault after confirming that the gas cap is on tight?

Thanks for the help,

Gus

Reply to
Gus