consumption on 850

What sort of mpg would I get long run/round town

etc for a 850 auto petrol estate 2.5 20v engine? Would the 10v version be better? Will be used for twing in the summer.

Thanks

Reply to
Tim

Should get better mileage from a 20 valve motor.

Expect around 28 mpg. City runs, 25 or less, country runs 30 or better. I tow a 15' boat and get in the high 20s on a country run.

Tim wrote:

Reply to
Half a Bee