Coolant spec for Volvo

Is the 50% antifreeze specified in Volvo coolant necessary in hot climate? Here in Oz I find it hard to get anything approaching this ratio of 50/50 antifreeze and water. There is no type C either. Is

33/67 ok? Also what's the difference between type A, B and C? If I were to mix my own is something else beside Ethylene Glycol and water necessary?
Reply to
Duong Nguyen

Thanks, By coolant do you mean Ethylene Glycol? What kind of shop do you think sell this stuff? And I have to look for phosphate free Ethylene Glycol and phosphate free water?

Reply to
Duong Nguyen