Delphi XM Radio in S60

Has anyone found a supplier for the Delphi XM Radio harness for an S60? I bought one, but the antenna connector is the standard type and on the back of the HU-613 radio, there is a different style connector. I'd like to use the FM modulator, but the antenna connector is not standard which makes it a little tricky. The head unit was a real pleasure to try to get out of the dash... seems like once you get it out the first time, subsequent tries go pretty easy :)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Derk