XM Radio in 2004 MCS

Hi, Group.

I'm about to order my MCS and I see they offer SIRIUS sat. radio, but I'm an XM subscriber. I have the auto kit for my car now, and note there is a perfect spot for the head right in the dash behind the gearshift.

My question is this: Does the standard CD Stereo come with AUX inputs anywhere to plug in an external device, like my XM receiver? I have the FM Modulator, but the sound quality is poor going that route.

TIA

Reply to
BillybobBrubake

aux inputs are an option for the standard radio, you can specify where you want the input placed

Reply to
No1uNo

How does the Sirius radio tie into the existing CD stereo system?

Reply to
BillybobBrubake