delphi xm radio

I have Delphi Xm radio in my home and wanted to use it also in my car. Does anyone have any suggestions as to the type of car cradle to use?

Reply to
Pleasantly Surprized

Only one I know of is the one Delphi makes.

Its the "car adpater kit", which is the green colored box. It sits next to the stack of boxes where you bought the "home adpater kit", which has the maroon colored box.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff W

I put one in my S60. It seems as if the factory stereo has a separate antenna for AM and FM. If you figure out how to wire up an FM Modulator, let me know. I'm sick of using the cassette tape.

Charlie

Reply to
CD

Actually your car has 2 antennas, and the radio is smart enough to pick the antenna with the best signal at any one time. Just plug your modulator into the lead it fits into, and as long as the other antenna isn't picking up a good signal then everything should work.

Reply to
Mike F