Driving with bad front oxygen sensor?? - 850 turbo

My check engine light came on a couple of days ago; I have diagnosed a bad front oxygen sensor from the codes shown. How long/far is it acceptable to drive before replacing the sensor? I don't want to do any damage to the cat converter or rear sensor. Thanks.

Reply to
Me

Well, IPD sells a new Oxy sensor and the wrench to DIY. There are two on the 850, I think. Performance & fuel economy will probably suffer, maybe long long term there may be cat damage, but I don't know really.

Reply to
Jeff Lesperance

Replace it ASAP.

John