EuroLights

I'm looking at upgrading the headlamps of an 850 Turbo. Has anyone used any of the EuroLights products? If so, which would be the best bet?

Thanks

Reply to
Graefaxe

On my S70 I replaced the headlamp bulbs with Osram Silver Star lamps. They work fine.

They have much increased light output but fit the standard lamp holders, draw the same current as the original bulbs, and are legal in the EEC.

The cost was about £10 per pair on ebay (£18 each retail)

Reply to
Gabriel Shaw

Not commenting on these lamps specifically, but be wary of all claims that any certain bulb can put out more or better light than another of the same type (particularly the claims about the coated or "blue" lamps). For details see:

2
Certain frequencies can appear to the eye to be brighter when they are not, and poorly focused bulbs that have a hot area near the car can appear brighter but actually decrease the long-distance visibility.

"Gabriel Shaw" wrote:

from Randy & Valerie __ __ \ \ / / \ \/ / \__/olvo 1993 960

Reply to
Randy G.