Exchange dash bulbs V/S40

My lightbulbs are failing one at a time. It's the bulbus behind the air controls. Doe anyone know how to replace tham without damageing the dash.

Any advise is appreciated.

All the best,

Martijn V40TD

240GL 262C 144DL
Reply to
Martijn

"Martijn" skrev i meddelandet news:d0ifso$sci$ snipped-for-privacy@azure.qinip.net...

If you have ECC, do like this:

  1. Pull the knobs off, straight out.
  2. Unscew all visible screws to get the panel off.
  3. Change the bulbs.

If you don't have ECC I don't know if you does it this way.

/Erik Lidén

Reply to
Erik Lidén

Erik,

Thanks for your reply. I donnot have what you call "ECC", it's with knobs so not electronic. I did manage to remove the knobs but cannot reach the bulbs with "standard articulated fingers" .

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Martijn

Reply to