Front tyre pressure for '93 850 SE Saloon / Sedan?

What is the correct normal front tyre pressure for a '93 850 SE Saloon / Sedan?

The manual says 32 psi, but the label on the inside of the filler flap says 30!

TIA,

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Cormie

If you want a third number look at the side of the tire. That is the highest number that you can safely run. I always run my tires at the highest pressure recommended. In the manual they have a set of higher numbers for hauling heavy loads. Then if my tire wear is higher in the center, I back off. If you want quick handling, the higher numbers are better. If you want a softer ride, then the lower numbers are better.

Reply to
Stephen M. Henning

Reply to
John Robertson