FS 84 240 volvo _North of Seattle

I am selling my 1984 240 4dr, silver, new tires, new brakes, runs fantastic. Black Leather Interior, sun roof, have pictures.

I am asking $650 firm, north of Seattle, Washington.

As far as I know the car has two specific problems.

  1. Needs new mcpherson strut on passenger side front. It seems to have been disengaged somehow then someone pounded it with a hammer so you can figure on needing a new one.

  1. At freeway speeds, oil light comes on occasionally even though oil is fine. Have pictures I can send. email for more info to pthughes3 at comcast.net

Reply to
Patrick t.