FS: new B230F engine parts for a 740

These parts never quite made it onto my 1985 740 (B230F engine) before it was recked. New parts for sale:

Timing Belt (list $30) Timing Belt Tensioner (list$86) Distributor(Hall effect version) and cap (list $125) Air Control Valve (list $165) Electric antenna mast ($25)

1985 Owners manuals including black Volvo folder: Owners Manual, Warranty Information, Maintenance Records, Maintenance Service Chart, Tuner Deck TD-3141, Service Literatue flyer

Make me an offer for all, or what you need.

Reply to
RAZ