new engine parts for a 740 with B230F

"My daughter just wrecked my beloved 1985 740.

New parts never installed:

*Timing belt (list $30)

*Timing belt tensioner (list $89)

Recently installed (less than 500 miles):

  • full Bosch distributor and cap (includes new Hall Effect sensor - list 3)

*Air Control Valve(list $165). This makes it idle much better after high miles.

I have the following manuals for sale:

*Owners Manual, Maintaince Records Manual, Warranty Information, Tuner Deck

TD-3141Manual, Maintenance Service Chart, Service Literature flyer and the

black plastic folder for them.

I don't want these new parts to go unused....Make me an offer for any or all!!!

Reply to
RAZ

From your desire to sell extra parts I hope we can assume your daughter was unharmed?

--hope your 2005 goes better!

--Thank god she was not in a Kia or similar tin can!

Reply to
Steve n Holly