91 Volvo 740 parts question

I have a 91 Volvo 740 and I am just wondering what years of 740's parts are interchangeable (body/mechanical)?

Reply to
Bjorn Sunde

Most anything is interchangeable from '83 to '92 and many parts from the

940s all the way up to 98 will fit. Headlights and front sheetmetal changed around '90, dash changed around then too, 760 changed sooner. Most of the changes are pretty obvious if you look at the car in question.
Reply to
James Sweet