Driving with B230F and B230K ?

Hallow My friends, I've got V740 with B230F motor, and I've got problems with it. I think that it's problem with ignition or something like this,..this engine have 400 000 km. , I can buy new engine (0 km!!!) but B230K. Can You campare the driving with the B230F and B230K?? What's the diffrent? Dynamic, fuel, high speed, power, etc. It's good idea to change the B230F to B230K??

Reply to
sq1euo

Just change the block over, reset the timing and check/reset valve clearances on your original head and refit.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

U¿ytkownik "Peter K L Milnes" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

Yes, but I'm afriad that this problem is connectionm with equipments,..some sensor, cable or something like this,..so If I change only block, the others thing will be the same so the problema can't go out. I've thought that if I chnge all engine and instlled carburettor and oryginal, new ignition system for the B230K engine,..my problems with Volvo go away. But If I'll change only block my problem still.

Reply to
sq1euo

OK, try removing the LPG equipment and see if matters improve.