fuel consumption on "240 2.0 injection no turbo" .?

how is the fuel consumption figure on this car ?

thanks

Reply to
TWC
20mpg city (worse case) and 30mpg, thats in my experience anyway.
Reply to
jb

Decent (25-32mpg) with the standard transmission, poor to acceptable (20-26mpg) with the four speed auto. I imagine that the old three speed automatics get no more than 20mpg.

Reply to
Michael Cerkowski