GT6 Camshaft GT6 Kamaxel GT6 Nockenwelle GT6 Nokkenas

Where can i found a new or good second hands GT6 Kamaxel. I'm searching on the net but i can not find a GT6 Camshaft.

Please help me

Thanx

E-mail to: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Jan-Willem

Could you not be slightly confused between Volvo and Triumph? Volvo do not produce a GT6 but many years ago Triumph produced a little belter called the GT6. I suspect you are in need of a camshaft(s) for a PRV6.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes

Nope, the GT6 was a high performance Volvo camshaft, decidedly not emissions friendly (312 degree, 12.5mm (.492") lift).

Bill

Reply to
Bill Bradley

For what engine? I had a VV92 (300 duration, can't remember the lift) in a B20. It idled surprisingly well (considering...) but smelled surprisingly bad :)

Reply to
Jim Carriere

Any of the red block SOHC, B17/19/21/23/230. There are some pictures of one at

Click on the picture with it side by side with the "A" grind cam. Quite a bit more meat on the GT6.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Bradley

No I need really a Original GT6 Kamaxel. I got to use im for rally in the Volvo Original Cup Only original volvo parts is possible to use in this cup

Reply to
Jan-Willem