Handleiding or Manual for carradio SC 805

In my Volvo S80 i have a carradio SC 805. In the darkness hte buttons are not lighted up. Maybe the connections are not fixed well. I like to have a technical manual. How to fix this radio in my car with a description of the connections at the back of the radio and more, p.e. ow to reset it etc. Who can help me?

Mag ook in het NL.

Greetings, Tony

Reply to
tony