SC 805 CD Stereo Wanted

Hi

Anyone selling or know of someone selling a SC 805 CD stereo for a 1998 V70?

Cheers

Reply to
sukhjinder aujla

Andy Burke

Phone RJK Volvo (breakers) on 01322 348797. They will mail order one for you for a little over £100. I bought an 805 from them in 1999, and it's still going strong. I have bought several items from this breaker, including leather seats, an alloy wheel, and a headlamp unit. I'd also recommend Salvo group, up near nottingham. (01159 445644) They just sold me an exhaust/CAT system after mine developed a crack (stainless, not rotten!), and an alternator after the bearings went in mine. Easy business and good prices. Salvos had a whole selection of MINT stereos, and a 3 month warranty too! One thing's for sure, the SC-805 is a very impressive set. A lot of my friends comment on how clear it all sounds, and they ask where the bass box is mounted. Sorry pals, no bass box in my car! I also fitted the Alpine tweeters in the grilles in the rear-most pillars, in the boot, and this made a very noticeable difference. The wiring is already there. Just buy speakers and connect them up! p.s beware of getting a working code for your stereo if you go the ebay route. Good luck. Joe. V70 TDI 1997

244,000 miles Peterborough UK. E-mail joelandyman postmaster.co.uk Sorry, all E-mail to my NTL account is now being deleted from the server. Spammers kiss my R se !! Stand-by for a reconditioned alternator going up on ebay when I get it back from the auto-sparks next week.

73s

Reply to
Joe landy