Volvo SC-805 Mute function / V70 -99

In my Volvo V70 from 1999 I have a Volvo SC-805 (double-din) car stereo. I also have a Ericsson bluetooth handsfree-set with mute-control.

My questions:

  1. Is there a mute function on the Volvo SC-805 set ?
  2. If so, which cable is for the mute function on the stereo ? (2 plugs in the back of the stereo, 1 plug for the speakers and 1 plug for
12v, ground etc. Which of the wires / cables is mute ?)
  1. Have anyone a technical scheme for this stereo ?

I have searched for this on the internet, but still haven't found the answers. The Volvo dealer wan't / can't give me details about this.

Please help !

Reply to
B Fjeld

Yes

I would have to take a look at the back of mine but it's dark now so maybe tomorrow.

But in the mean time

Networkguy

On my 1998 V70 the mute is pin 9 on the 14 pin connection on the back of the radio. If the back of your radio doesn't look like this...

don't use what I've said. Pin 9 on the connector marked "A" inthis picture is for mute.

Reply to
Mike F

Thanks a lot, Mike !

The connector A and B are exactly the same as on my stereo. I will try to connect the mute-function as soon as possible.

B.Fjeld Norway

Reply to
B Fjeld