High Mileage Club - Switching to Stickers

I just called in for my 200k medallion and the guy told me that he thought they had some more medallions in stock, but when these run out, they are going to be replaced by a letter and a sticker.

So, if you like the hunk of metal, don't delay in requesting yours.

Joe

Reply to
Joe S

My '90 740 has 117000 on it now.

How does one go about getting one? I suppose I'm asking who to contact.

Thanks,

Perk (:>)

Joe S wrote:

Reply to
Perk

Google: Volvo "High Mileage Club"

and get:

I have a bunch of the medallions so I would like some stickers.

Reply to
Stephen Henning

FordVo saves a few pennies. Sad.

Reply to