how is the V40?

My wife wants a Passat-size vehicle and I saw a V40 today and realized that it was about he same size. How's the power, gas mileage, and overall quality on these things? When did they come out?

Thanks!!

-jeff

Reply to
Jeff Olsen

get the 2.0t, good power and good gas mileage. or the T4 200hp if you can afford it. had a 99 2.0, liked the design anf handling, would have been nice with the turbo. Drove from stockholm to barcelona and back in it with my wife and 3 kids - no problem. I had no problems at all with the car ( except the service at volvo shop - they always suck) // Johan "Jeff Olsen" skrev i meddelandet news:bi9kud$ snipped-for-privacy@garcia.efn.org...

Reply to
JohanE

But don't worry if you can't get the T4!!! Its a nice car anyway! Cheers. Roger.

Reply to
Rog