Increase 960 HP?

I have a 94 960 with 200K miles. Is there anything relatively cheap to do to the engine to increase its HP?

Reply to
Chicorita

yea...lots of things to do...1st, i would hunt for a good local, volvo mechanic...to help w/install of the "mods" you will end up with...you can boost the motor easly with some parts $$...find many performance parts @

.. they specilize in volvo parts...anyway...

  • install performance exhaust system "open it up"
  • install performance chip
  • install performance cam
  • install air box system "let the motor breath better"
  • install chassis braces & a set of 10mm sway bars
  • put on a fresh set of "high end" radial tyres
  • check the shock's situation
  • drive the %^$# out of it & enjoy!!

just my $.02 worth........i could be wrong...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^