Where can I buy some parts?

I need to buy some door trim and a rear tailight cover for my 240 Wagon.

Any suggestions for good (cheap) places to shop for these parts online?

Or does anyone know of a place in the Seattle area?

Thanks.

Reply to
Chantpa

Sure, Pull A Part on highway 99 in Lynnwood, they've got quite a few

240s at the moment and they're cheap. Pick A Part in South Olympia usually has a decent selection as well.
Reply to
James Sweet

Here's a good site for all lights:

I recently did all four corners of my 1986 240DL. The car looks like new! Carter

Reply to
carterbear1