looking @ 02 V70 with 170k kms

I'm in the market for a used car. My wife and I are expecting our 1st and require a larger vehical. We like the look and sytling of the newer than 01 V70s.

I found an 02 V70 Turbo (not T5) with 170,000 kms. It's been well maintained and is in great shape. I've heard Volvos can take a lot of kms. Is 170k kms high for this car? The asking price is $15,500 Cnd.

We took it for a drive today and really liked it.

Looking for comments/advice.

Thanks,

Reply to
JasonLee

Though from the UK I own a 2002 v70 Petrol with 140,000 miles on it about 230,000kms and all is ery wll just run in.

I know a couple that have done apx 350,000kms in 5 years and still going strong, just make sure it has been serviced by volvo and just watch out for turbo wear.

Hope this helps

Jas> I'm in the market for a used car. My wife and I are expecting our 1st and

Reply to
mjo