Looking for 440 spare parts...

Hello out there!

I recently decided to restore an old 440 greyline (gazoline) and I would like to have it done with the least investment (I have been told it wasn't worth the price...) so I am looking for good spare parts adresses or people who just want to get rid of old and still valid spare parts, don't hesitate to contact me and make an offer....

snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.fr

Reply to
KaZuYa

Try Eurocarparts on

or German, Swedish & French on
they should be able to send the parts using their mail order facilities. Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes