Looking to purchase asking opnions

I am looking to purchase either a US, XC90 or XC70 I am both concerned about Fuel Economy and Power Currently my "wagon" has 250 hp and pulls a 2000lbs loaded motorcycle trailer. I find it strange that most of the Volvo's imported do not have Gas discharge lights. This to me is absoultly nessesary. I am worried that the XC90 will have poor fuel economy and I should wait for the new V6. Currently Iget about 17mph.

Reply to
danger