Low Pressure On Wiper Fluid? 1990 740

Hey All~ I've got a 1990 740 Wagon with very low pressure on the wiper fluid.

What happened several months ago is that no fluid was coming out. Checked jets and they were plugged. Unfortunately broke one when cleaning. Replaced it and fluid now flowing just fine BUT there is very low pressure. These jets are adjusted all the way up and water just spurts barely onto the windshield. Checked the lines, the jets, even replaced the pump. Still no change.

Oh and the back fluid is just fine!

Any ideas? It's my wife's car and she's driving me crazy to fix it!

Reply to
bobmolesworth

Does the '90 have the same checkvalve/splitter between the two jets as the older 740s? I've had to replace that on mine before.

Reply to
James Sweet

When this problem initially happened that is the first thing we replaced! Went through everything again....and took the chance on that part and bought yet another new one~ voila! Guess the new one we got was faulty...sure caused me some headaches! Thanks!

Reply to
Bob Molesworth