new 2004 v70 purchase

Well got my self a Volvo 2004 lp turbo 117k Volvo number 6 we have 3 in the drive way now .

water pump spat the dummy but it was covered so while at it the tensioner idler cam belt and water pump were done at the same time .Suspension all done . New brighter lights and led parkers changed auto tranny oil and engine oil filter petrol filter tomorrow as well as K&n air filter ,Michelins pilots and iridium plugs .New optima battery smaller lighter and better out put Any sugestions what to watch out for besides shopping trolleys and hoons ? Using synthetics as usual . Any one desire a perfectly good 740 turbo 1990 210k black in good nic for a reasonable price serviced it plugs oils tranny filters etc for a long trip north but need a wagon when the heart plays up .

.
Reply to
jrobertson