New 240 Parts for Sale - Prices Negotiable

The old 240 now has a new home, so I'm trying to clear out a couple of remaining parts for it. I have a brand new Chrysler (?) type knock sensor - the one with the huge hex head, not the small

10mm bolt. I also have a new right side plastic headlight. It's not in one piece, though - it looks like assembly is required. If you are interested, email me. I also have an OEM radiator - used!

- that I removed so it wouldn't fail. If anyone wants to pick it up in the Albany NY area, they can have it for $10. It looks ok. Last, I have an OEM radio that is, er, quirky. Free, you pick up.

Reply to
mj