No 98 ron Fuel ?!?!?!?!?!?

I live on an Island and we don't have 98 Ron petrol?!

My S40 T4 needs it apparently what should I do?

Thanks, Ad

No moving is not an option!!!!

Reply to
IW

Use 2-2-4 Trimethyl Pentane. aka iso-octane

Reply to
Gunner

"IW" wrote

Is selling the T4 an option then?

:-)

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Reply to
Rob Guenther
95 is OK do you have this?

Reply to
Nobody

"Needs" vs "runs best on"?

My Saabs are recommended to be used with 98 RON although only one of them gets it. The engine management system will retard the ignition and boost on the lower octane fuel on the Saab, I'm presuming that the Volvo ECU will do the same.

David.

Reply to
David Taylor