Gearbox oil in P1800

The overdrive in my 1973 1800 engages and disengages pefectly when the weather is cold, but in hot weather, after driving in overdrive for more than 10 minutes or so, the overdrive often doesn't disengage. 30W motor oil is specified for the gearbox (and overdrive), but I wonder if a multi weight oil migh help my problem. Any comments/suggestions? Dave

Reply to
DB