Nuts Advice 240

240 Ball joint to strut plate and strut plate to strut tower. I am having problems getting replacements that are flanged. My manual lists them as being single use. Since they are lowish torque is it safe to assume the replacement is due to locking compound and not due to wear factors?

AJS

Reply to
AJS

Yes. Those are locking nuts. Many reuse them without problems, but you can get the correct ones at your Volvo Dealer.

Reply to
Mike F