oil leak in an S80

I have a 2002 S80 non-turbo that has developed an oil leak in an oil line going from the engine to the radiator. It is leaking from what appears to be a Shrader valve in that line. My mechanic replaced the PVC valve block on suggestions from Volvo and that fixed it for a while, but the leak is back, not as much, but still leaking. Does anyone have any idea what this valve is there for, and why it might be leaking? thanks

Reply to
caroljohn