Parking sensors S60 2001

Hi,

the owner of the car in this picture.

1st: You do not need to remove the bumper. 2nd: there is enough space to install the sensors on the bumper along the inner part of it.

Lets start:

1st - measure exactly the location - I installed them 55 cm apart, then 20 from the corners of the car, and 49 cm from the ground.

2nd - remove the left part of the boot layout (to enable access to the right lamp consule). Remove the light consule completly. In this way you can see the inner part of the bumper.

3rd - pass the wires of the sensors to into the bumper, until you reach the paint work of the body, than simply slide them over to the right side of the car. and collect them all in one band in the most right side of the bumper (just below the light consule).

4th - In side the boot, search for a small round seal which is on the arch of the wheel - you can easily pull this one off - cust a small hole ( I actualy drilled it round and pushed the sensors plugs.

5th - install the sensor box on the right side of the car - not far from where the plugs are and than just pull the speaker (buzzer) to the dash...

reinstall the lamp, end enjoy -

The link above is a good one.... If you are in the UK - drop me an e-mail and maybe I can refer you to them for a discount.

Enjoy. Rav (ravel snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com)

Reply to
ravel_had

tnx, much appreciated. I already have a sensor kit. Cheers.

"ravel_had" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
SDfan