Parts List Help - 850

Hi

New to Ebay I've acquired my 1st item...a parts list for '93-'97 Vovlo

850's. It gives the part # and labor time estimates. If you need a # or round-a-bout figure for labor let me know.

T. Nash '94 850 Turbo Wagon

Reply to
S. Nash

Thanks, I'll take you up on your offer.

  1. Labor to replace A/C evaporator - dryer - pollen filter,
  2. Labor to replace instrument panel illumination bulbs,
  3. Labor to replace steering rack

Thanks again, .... Larry

Reply to
Larry
8.0 1.0 2.5 + 1.5 For wheel alignment
Reply to
G Klein

Hi...thanks for the offer. I have a '95 850 wgn. I am looking for the flame trap. I know that there is on at the PCV assembly but approximately 50K ago the mechanic replaced another under the engine. I am having a build up of pressure in the crankcase.

Reply to
Jim