Picking up 2nd Volvo tomorrow

Off to look at, and most liely buy, my second Vovlo tomorrow! Already planning on the garage rearrange to get both in there.

When I started looking I wanted simplicity, ease of maintenance, and :

-Wagon

-4 cyl not turbocharged

-air conditioning

-stick shift

-light exterior color

And I found exactly that! A 1990 240DL wagon, white (looks very nice with all the black trim that year), 5 speed. For the last 5 years it has been maintained by a respected mechanic (to whom I spoke). 190,000 miles on it and a fair price. It looks (from the picture) to be in excellent condition. __ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '93 960 Estate '90 240 estate- birth announcements in the mail tomorrow!

Reply to
Randy G.