Problem solver

If any one out there has a 1996 960 Volvo or any other related volvo between 1992-1997 I have this great mechanic that has done wonders with my car and also let me add that his charges are very affordable. Yeah I have had everything and anything happen wrong to my car. Awhile back I had my ignition switch trippen, the key was stuck and well lets just say I almost went crazy. He took my car have day and lets just say its been over a month now and hasn't had any problems.

Reply to
anitagonzalez76

If you're recommending him to others, maybe you had ought to tell us where he is!

Some of - who live in Europe or Australia - may have a long way to drive to visit him!

Reply to
Roger Mills

I hope he hasn't been trolling like you have.

Reply to
Michael Pardee