Rear Brakes Replacement 240 DL

I am looking at replacing the rear brake pads & rotors on an 87 240 DL. What I am trying to find out, is how difficult is it to replace the rear breaks on a 240 DL? I've had issues with other cars because of the parking break, but I was wanting to know what kinds of problems people have had with this car. Are there any tools that make the job easier?

Thanks for any info.

- Jason

Reply to
Jason Williard