Recommended junkyards in NY/New England?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any junkyards that have a decent supply of Volvos in the NY/New England region.

Thanks in advance..

Larry

Reply to
Anonymous

What are you looking for? It used to be that B & D Used Auto Parts in Shirley, Mass had a very large stock of Volvos. But since they turned into GreenLeaf they have stopped U picking and wont sell many parts that we all might want - like fuel sending units - due to insurance reasons. Anyway, you can try them at: 800-752-0146

Brian

Reply to
Net1plus