Replace Headlight Assembly 2001 Volvo S80

Anyone know how to remove the headlight assembly (driver side)?

I see the 2 bolts up top and by the looks of the new one there appears to be 3 more. I have no idea how to get to them. How much of the car do I need to take apart?

Reply to
scapes

The complete front bumper/grill assembly needs to be removed from the car. Then you start unbolting the headlight assembly. BD

Reply to
BigDick

Google is your friend:

shaun

Figures something so easily broken is so difficult to replace.

Thanks for the replies

Reply to
scapes