Replacing Air Intake

I have a 1994 940 turbo wagon

It does not have the Regina system.

I am considering removing all of the air intake to give a port polish and cleaning.

But I have access to the same system off a 1995 NON-turbo, which is not the Regina system either and it looks the same as my existing system. Could I clean this unit first and use it to replace my existing air intake. Anybody know if they are truly swappable?

Thank you

Reply to
KLB