Replacing side trim on rear door, 2001 V40 2.0T

Not sure where it got started, but the front edge of the rub strip on the driver-side passenger door is now coming off of the car, and gets pushed up against the front door when you open the rear door.

The double-sided tape has definitely given up the ghost, so I susped that what I'm going to have to do is to

1) remove the rub strip 2) remove the double-sided tape 3) remove the pegs from the rub strip 4) replace the pegs 5) replace the double-sided tape 6) put the rub strip back with the pegs going into the holes.

OK, I know what I have to do but what items do I have to obtain from the dealer (part numbers, please) and where do I find information on the hows and whys of what I have to do?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
byrocat