resetting service soon light

How do you reset the service soon light after changing the oil on a 2002 s40.

Reply to
RAYMOND DAVIEAU

I think it is in the service manual, but it goes something like this. You press the T1 and T2 mileage indicators to zero. Then you turn the ignition key to the first position, hold in the mileage indicator button while you turn to the thrid position (Key), and it should reset the service indicator. This is from memory which at my age is not reliable, but in any case, it goes something like described. Sorry if it does not work.

Reply to
Simon's Home