Rust the four lettered word

That four lettered word rust keeps raising its ugly head .We downunder have few issues with rust .I am carefull not to park near any GM Commodores just as extra protection .Three Volvos currently my wife son and my self no rust at all 1988 740t ,1990 240, 1990 740t.We are so fortunate here .Four Volvos so far more to come I hope .

Reply to
John Robertson