S40 Clock

I'm trying to set the clock of a 2003 S40, but for the life of me I can't find any instructions in the owner's manual, the internet, and don't see an obvious solution myself. I looked for the newsgroup FAQ to see if it addressed this but also couldn't find that. Could someone help a blind man find the answers.

Thanks

Reply to
Robert F Martin

Never mind. I just found the answer. Stupid newbie. Bad dog!!

Reply to
Robert F Martin