S40 Engine Light (!)

I have a 2001 S40 1.9T Automatic.

When turning right or left abruptly, my " (!) " on my dash goes on for about

3 seconds then goes off. This only happens when I turn left or right. Does anyone know what could cause this?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Steve.

Reply to
SMerck

Is that brake warning....? Check if you have lose brake fluid.

Reply to
JJ

Mine did this and it was a leak in brake fluid but took two garage visits to find it - under warranty. (Edinburgh, Scotland)

Reply to
Geoff Pearson

Reply to
AreKay