S60 cracked headlight - parts source?

I have an '01 S-60 with a cracked right side headlight lens. It looks like a stone got it.

So, two questions: first, any suggestions for mail-order parts (I'm located in Maryland)? Second, is this a difficult job to do my mechanically experienced self?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Lloyd Wells

Here's one on eBay:

Here's protection:
36&NodeIDQ56&RootIDb9 I've ordered eCode headlight assemblies and taken them completely apart. Usually just screws and clamps holding the lens on. Try and avoid oil from your fingers getting on too many parts - wear rubber gloves if possible.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Jamie,

Thanks so much - this is perfect! I did buy-it-now for the lens and have ordered the protective covers as well.

For some strange reason I didn't even think to check ebay.

Rob

Reply to
Lloyd Wells

You're welcome. I've had to look for more parts in the last 6 months than I ever hope to again.

Best of luck.

JB

Lloyd Wells wrote:

Jamie