S60 R reversing light intermitent failure

Can someone offer an idea of what's going on, I have a 05 S60R (manual) and every morning when I park my car at work after driving 38 kilometres the reversing lights are fine.

Then in the afternoon when I drive home (dark so my lights are on) the reversing lights don't work by the time I get home.

Has anyone experienced the same issue, and had it got any relationship to the lights being on or off?

I have just tried it now and the reversing lights are not working with the main lights on or off, so I am guessing there is no correlation.

Love to hear if anyone has had the same issue and what the problem is.

Cheers,

Mark

Reply to
Mark Rayner