S70 1999 ABS/Brake/Check engine light

My S70 that has served me very well for 140,00miles. Has a strange proble. I replaces a Seed sensor on RF tire 5 months ago. Now the ABS , Brake and engine comes on and the odometer goes blank and the speedometer go to 0 mph. The car continues to run fine. Is the problem the ABS control unit or a tech suggested in the ignition switch? The only codes I get is a speed sensor failure. Thank You

Reply to
FLOY MORRISSEY